I.C.E. (Indoor Cycling Experience) Classes are back! Indoor Cycling classes take place in the back room of Cycle Alaska Shop. Our cycling bikes are a little different than most indoor cycling bikes you will find — ours feel more like a real bike. The Cyclops Pro 300 is fully adjustable, allowing you to get the right fit and feel comfortable on your bike. Because of this, if its your first time in one of our classes, please arrive at least 15 minutes early to get fit to the bike. You will be given a card with all your proper fit measurements so that your bike can be quickly adjusted before each class.
A few suggestions for your Indoor Cycling Experience:
- Bikes are set up with dual pedals; clipless and cages. Clip in cycling shoes are recommended but they are not necessary.
- Cycling chamois shorts are recommended and/or work out gear. (We do carry bike shorts — check out the Shop).
- All bikes are equipped with computers that are Heart Rate compatible with ANT+ Heart Rate Sensors. HR Straps are available for purchase from the Shop.
- Bring a water bottle or we do have cups and water available.
- You can view the schedule and reserve your bike below. Or you can drop in for either class; however space is limited and reserving is recommended.
Click the class that interests you!